What is a pay card?
A pay card lets you enjoy all the benefits of electronic pay, without needing a checking account. There are many reasons why people may not have a bank account, such as rising bank fees. Owning and using a pay card can be more convenient than cash if you do not have or want a bank account.
- A pay card is not a credit card so there are no interest charges
- This pay card does not have costly overdraft fees or monthly usage fees1
- Unlike many retail prepaid cards, this pay card gives you many ways to access your pay without a fee
- There’s no credit check required
A pay card offers
- Safe and reliable automatic delivery of your pay to the card every payday
- Access to your pay without a fee
- Protection of your funds if your card is lost or stolen
- More convenient ways to pay bills and make purchases anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted – online, in person or by phone
- More control for how you spend your pay and manage your funds
The ePay Choice initiative makes the PaychekPLUS! Elite Visa Payroll Card available to you, giving you access to all these great features.
Go to Features of PaychekPLUS! Elite to learn more.
1 A $0.50 decline fee applies if you try to spend more funds than you have available. In certain states, a monthly inactivity fee may be applied if there has been no cardholder initiated balance changing activity for an extended period of time. See your Cardholder Agreement for more information.